Friday, April 16, 2010

chop chop and its gone in 60 seconds!

So i shall try my best to be chip!!!

EVENING!!! *Start waving madly with the happiest face on planet earth*
no man i'm not mocking you!! I'm just trying to tell u that u make me happy :) :-*
and since u love them XOXOXOXOX

so. moving on.
i shall start this part like MEE...
I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
(woah!! wait...but i like u cause u think that way :P)

so yes!!!
i did do it..the bold act of courage and bravery!!
yeah people...my hair is shorter than some of my guy friends!!
I GOT A BOY-CUT!! :D
(copyright: meenakshi singh...though i didnt really take permission)
infact i didnt take permission from ANYONE (hey its not like i need permission. I'm 17 OKAY! but i do need opinion)
so i didnt take any of it and i just went for it!!!!
WITHOUT telling my parents. Natural they died when i came back! :P
metaphor...
may they live forever!!! I love my parent for accepting this haircut within two days flat!!!!!! I mean i thot i'll get screwed for days and days atleast till my hair isnt as long as rapunzels. (not really)
OH MINNIE MY INSPIRATION!!! how can i not thank you for making my "GOY" or "BIRLY" or "DUDE" or "mott'E' " look possible!!
i have no words in ur praise except- my hair looks better on me than ur hair on you!!!
MWAHAHAHAHA IN UR FACE!
:|
okay. i apologise.

anyway, so moving on!!!!
I'M SUPER DUPER FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
my parents have gone to japan and hong kong on a holiday!!!!! and me and my brother are all alone! well, accept the dozen phone calls that have been stalking us since the morning just to make sure that we arent drunk as shit or something!!! (hey!! maybe i shud get drunk tonight. and then i'll blog. then u'll know how i am when im ACTUALLY HIGH!!) *pop* burst my dream bubble.
my brother isnt exactly a bad boy. Hes a responsible 22 year adult (OH WHO AM I KIDDING!!! He broke his bathroom door handle today and got locked inside!!!!!!) but he is responsible. anyway, hes mean! hes calling his friends for a sleepover tomorrow and hes shipping me off to A's place! Well its not like i'm not happy...A's house is practically my second home, BUT HES TAKING THE WEEKEND!!!!!! :(
dick.

now i shall stop complaining and as usual leave u with giggle. (:| well, maybe not)

who did the vampire fell in love with??















think think!!













dude dont give me twilight shit!!!


















no. its not u.



















ans: the girl "necks" door!!!
:P :P

now i shall part with a heavy heart!!

this is our latest pic (i mean mine and A's) I LOVE MY HAIR!!!!

yes minnie evrybody looks nice in your clothes!!








this picture was taken on MEE's "surprise" birthday ...um...THING!! cause we didnt really party!!
accept, this part was fun! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MEE!! :D

anyway. BOO!

PS. I'm High.

No comments:

Post a Comment